Women's Network "Women Who Drive Impact" Luncheon
Name: Women's Network "Women Who Drive Impact" Luncheon
Date: May 12, 2021
Time: 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM EDT
Registration: Register Now
*UPDATE: THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT!*
Join the GFW Inc. Women's Network for "Women Who Drive Impact", an interactive luncheon that features a keynote presentation by Alison Gerardot on the Women's Fund of Greater Fort Wayne and a dynamic panel of women-owned/run nonprofit organizations that are driving positive change in our community. Like the Women's Fund, we believe that communities thrive when women are supported economically, mentally, and physically. This event will include an overview of their Allen County Women and Girls Study to understand the current state of well-being and where we can start to fill in the gaps for a brighter future.
Meet Our Speaker:
- Alison Gerardot, Vice President of Philanthropic Services & Women’s Fund Coordinator, joined the Community Foundation of Greater Fort Wayne in February 2017. She is responsible for collaborating with individuals on their personal philanthropy, developing and implementing strategies for growth and helping elevate philanthropy throughout the community. In 2020, Alison Gerardot helped to launch the first Women’s Fund of Greater Fort Wayne held at the Community Foundation.
- Alison has her BA in English from IPFW and her Certificate in Fundraising Management from the IU School of Philanthropy. Alison has an extensive nonprofit background, through social work, arts nonprofit administration and education and came to the Community Foundation after serving as the Director of Programming and Events for Riverfront Fort Wayne. Alison currently volunteers on the board of Project Ballet, the Downtown Improvement District and the school board of her children’s school.
- Accolades: Greater Fort Wayne Business Weekly's “Forty Under 40” Award Recipient in 2016, GFW Inc. Leadership Fort Wayne Class of 2019, Fort Wayne Magazine’s 2020 “People of the Year” for establishing the Women’s Fund
Meet Our Panel:
From This Day Forward: A Wedding & Events Ministry
GiGi's Playhouse of Fort Wayne
Girl Scouts of Northern Indiana-Michiana
Mad Anthonys Children's Hope House
Questa Education Foundation
St. Joseph Missions, Inc.
These six organizations + Bring It Push It Own It will be recognized at tables around the event space, highlighting opportunities for you to get involved or give back.
- Free parking is available onsite in the lot immediately adjacent to the building.
- Lunch will be provided by Ceruti's Catering. Please note if you will need gluten-free, vegan, or vegetarian accommodations in your registration.
- While the GFW Inc. team is excited to be hosting this event in-person, your health is our number one priority. We will adhere to all COVID-19 event guidelines with physical distancing and masks required when not eating or drinking. Registration is limited to ensure we maintain these precautions, so reserve your seat now!
*May Membership Promotion:
Meghan Short, Program Coordinator, email@example.com
Amy Hanna, Women's Network Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org