Women's Network Social: "Fill Your Cup and Elevate Your Day"
Name: Women's Network Social: "Fill Your Cup and Elevate Your Day"
Date: November 8, 2023
Time: 5:00 PM - 7:30 PM EST
Registration: Register Now
Join the GFW Inc. Women's Network for our end-of-the-year networking social to connect with likeminded professionals, celebrate the past year's success, and recharge your spirit before the busy holiday season! Noticing a common theme of overwhelm and stress in the business community, we are focusing this event on the power of refilling your cup and finding joy in the littlest of things. During the open-house style social, we will have two optional activities hosted by Women's Network Active Council members:
- "Letters to Her" led by Abeer Saeed & Meghan Short - Uplift spirits, express your gratitude, or simply remind yourself that you are truly incredible! This activity will explore your crafty side with words of encouragement, positive affirmations, and imaginative doodles with the help of two creative queens. Meghan, owner of Moonlit Design Co., will also teach the basics of hand-lettering or calligraphy to add your own personal touch. You'll be able to take home your piece(s) of art to keep on your desk as a daily reminder or gift to another woman in your life!
- "Nourishing the Dynamic Woman Inside and Out" led by Kelley Marvin - As women navigating a demanding lifestyle, we pour our energy into our work, relationships, and passions. Inspired Nutrition by Kelley asks, "Who is filling your cup?" Taste samples of curated drinks that will help restore adrenal balance, optimize gut health, and enrich your life with essential vitamins and minerals. Our specialized natural elixirs are designed to rejuvenate you at key moments throughout the day, replenishing your cup so you can continue pouring into others—and most importantly, into yourself! Visit Kelly's booth to discover how simple and delicious it can be to fuel your ambitions and elevate your day, naturally.
- Parking is available in the underground library lot and nearby public lots - free for library card holders or $1/hour (map to be provided).
- Hors d'oeuvres and non-alcoholic beverages will be provided. Please note if you will need dietary accommodations in your registration.
- Registration Deadline: Friday, November 3
Thank You to our Women's Network Program Sponsor:
Thank You to our Event Sponsors:
Meghan Short, Director of Investor Programs, email@example.com