Women's Network Luncheon - "Restorative Wellness: How to Find Balance in Work, Rest, & Nutrition"
Name: Women's Network Luncheon - "Restorative Wellness: How to Find Balance in Work, Rest, & Nutrition"
Date: January 11, 2022
Time: 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM EST
Registration: Sorry, public registration for this event has been closed.
Kick off the New Year with the GFW Inc. Women's Network by joining us for "Restorative Wellness: How to Find Balance in Work, Rest, & Nutrition", an interactive luncheon that will feature keynote presentations, connection time, and door prize giveaways.
This luncheon will introduce transformative tools so that you can run with passion and rest with purpose. Recognizing the whirlwind of endless demands and opportunities, our speakers will teach on the impact of stress and how to fuel your body and mind using whole foods. Their lessons will equip you to be a stronger leader in your personal and professional life while building new rhythms of balance in the following five areas: relational, physical, spiritual, emotional, and nutritional. After this event, you will be able to identify any disconnect between your current behaviors and your goals, so that you can better leverage your valuable time and create healthier habits for a sustainable future.
Meet Our Speakers
Brenda Jank, Founder & CEO of Run Hard. Rest Well.
- As a catalyst for personal and organizational change, Brenda is high energy and story driven, equipping leaders to explore transformative rhythms of work and rest for themselves, and those they lead, love, and serve. Founder of the nonprofit ., Brenda speaks from coast to coast and is a thought leader in the arena of Restorative Wellness. Outnumbered and outwitted, Brenda and her husband, Tim, lay claim to five of the finest, feistiest children ever assembled under one roof. They live in northeast Indiana where Tim has been the Executive Director of Camp Lutherhaven for 27 years.
Kelley Marvin, Founder of Inspired Nutrition by Kelley
- As an Integrative Nutritionist, Kelley enthusiastically supports her clients in the pursuit of their greatest asset: optimal health. She guides them to eat whole foods, cook simply and engage in regular self-care. Her services include cooking classes, personalized coaching programs, meal planning, and informative speaking events. Kelley specializes in using “Food as Medicine” to address healthy weight, stress reduction, and a balanced gut.
- Kelley received her certification from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and The Trinity School of Health. Her titles include Integrative Nutritionist, Drugless Practitioner, and Natural Health Professional. She’s been featured on News21 in local TV cooking series, published in the paper as an expert, and contributed strongly to building relationships for farmers.
- Catered boxed lunches will be provided. Please note if you will need dietary accommodations in your registration.
- While the GFW Inc. team is excited to be hosting this event in-person, your health is our number one priority. We will adhere to all current COVID-19 event guidelines with masks used at the comfort level of each participant, or as instructed by the venue.
- Registration Deadline: Friday, January 7
Thank You to our Women's Network Program Sponsor:
Thank You to our Venue Sponsor:
Meghan Short, Program Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org