Women's Network "Let's Grow Together: A Collaborative Approach to Personal Growth & Development" Luncheon
Name: Women's Network "Let's Grow Together: A Collaborative Approach to Personal Growth & Development" Luncheon
Date: August 18, 2021
Time: 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM EDT
Registration: Register Now
Join the GFW Inc. Women's Network for "Let's Grow Together: A Collaborative Approach to Personal Growth & Development", our August luncheon featuring a keynote presentation by Dr. Kristal Walker, Vice President of Employee Wellbeing at Sweetwater.
Every now and then we get an amazing opportunity to take a hard look at ourselves in the mirror to reflect, reinforce, and redirect areas in our lives to become the best version of ourselves. As we strive to be women of virtue, it's important for us to own our personal development so that we are better positioned to flourish professionally. Dr. Walker will help us identify and balance behaviors that hinder our journey to a more meaningful, productive, and fulfilling career and lifestyle.
By the conclusion of this session, attendees will be able to:
- Articulate the value of self-mastery
- Define and identify specific behaviors that could trigger self-sabotaging behavior
- Embrace 5 distinct steps to ignite positive thinking in real-time
Meet Our Speaker: Dr. Kristal Walker Event Details:
- Free parking is available onsite in the lot immediately adjacent to the building.
- Lunch will be provided by Ceruti's Catering. Please note if you will need gluten-free, vegan, or vegetarian accommodations in your registration.
- While the GFW Inc. team is excited to be hosting this event in-person, your health is our number one priority. We will adhere to all COVID-19 event guidelines with masks used at the comfort level of each participant.
- Registration Deadline: Friday, August 13
Thank You to our Women's Network Program Sponsor:
Thank You to our Event Sponsors:
Meghan Short, Program Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
Amy Hanna, Women's Network Chair, email@example.com