Women's Network Conference - "Hats Off to Her: Embracing the Multi-Dimensional Woman"
Join the GFW Inc. Women's Network for "Hats Off to Her: Embracing the Multi-Dimensional Woman", a half-day conference that celebrates the many roles and talents of women, from career and creativity to family and servant leadership. Through engaging talks and interactive sessions led by diverse subject matter experts, we'll honor the strengths women bring to our workplaces and communities and how to use those strengths to tap into your fullest potential.
Meet our Keynote & Breakout Session Speakers:
- “Is the ‘Sandwich Generation’ Ready for Dessert? Managing the Mix of Career & Caregiving” - Susan Imler, Senior Vice President / Head of Americas Communications, Swiss Re
- “Money Mindset Makeover” - Sheila Anderson, Vice President / Community Manager, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- “I Need 20 Minutes: Cultivate Balance, Mindfulness, & Efficiency with The Pause” - Whitney Bandemer, Principal, WB Consulting LLC
- “Do You Wanna Dance?: Authentically Cultivating Influence” - Frances Brooks, Executive Director of Development, Indiana University Lilly Family School of Philanthropy
- “Navigating Imposter Syndrome: Insights from a Female Business Owner” - Flora Barron, Owner of Kanela, Pikoso, Flora & Lily’s Mexican Kitchen
Whether you're a young aspiring professional or seasoned expert, this event will be a platform for growth, mentorship, and empowerment that will leave you inspired to embrace every dimension of who you are!
- Refreshments and a brunch grazing table will be provided by a local caterer. Please note if you will need dietary accommodations in your registration.
- Registration Deadline: Monday, October 2, 2023
Thank You to our Women's Network Program Sponsor:
Thank You to our Event Sponsors:
*October Women's Network Membership Promotion:
For this event only, we are offering a special for those that bring a friend or guest! Non-members that register for the $85 conference ticket will be able to apply $25 of the payment towards a 2023 Women's Network membership (valid through 12/31) if they apply online between now and October 18th, or the day of the event. If you have any questions about this promotion or event, please contact Meghan Short, Director of Investor Programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org.