Sage 100 Basic Crystal Reports Online Training
This 2-hour online training session is designed to teach the basic fundamentals of report design. Training will be held in a hands-on, online format including hands-on exercises.
* Current knowledge of data structures is suggested.
- Getting Started
- Basic Report Design
- Grouping and Sorting Data
- Introduction to linking data tables to get the results you need
- (Learn more about this topic in the Advanced training session).
- Participants must have Sage 100 v2013 or higher with Crystal Reports XI Release 2 or higher installed on your workstation prior to the start of training.
- The XYZ demo company should be installed.
Click Here to learn more about the Basic Crystal Reports online training or
We've added a new session for Thursday, May 16th beginning at 9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. EDT - Register Now!
Questions? Contact Shannon Barnhardt at email@example.com or at 260-423-2414.