2019 Go Local Fair
August 26, 2019 from 9 A.M. - Noon, Mastodon Way
Are you looking for a great way to connect with Purdue Fort Wayne students? The Go Local Fair on the first day of classes is the perfect opportunity to engage with students, faculty, and staff. Build connections with our campus that could last the entire year!
Agencies and Businesses will receive:
REGISTRATION INFORMATION: Registration is open now!
- One table with two chairs (with enough space to pop-up a 10'x10' tent, provided by the agency/business)
- Access to thousands of Purdue Fort Wayne students, faculty, and staff
- All agencies/businesses must be registered by Monday, August 19, 2019.
- No new registrations will be accepted on the day of the event
- All businesses must adhere to the Purdue Fort Wayne Solicitation Policy
- No sales of any kind may occur during the Go Local Fair event
- Agencies are permitted to pass out free items and collect contact information provided by participants
- Agencies are responsible for maintaining liability insurance while on Purdue University Fort Wayne property
- Purdue University Fort Wayne reserves the right to refuse space to any agency
- Purdue Fort Wayne does not endorse any agencies that participate in the Go Local Fair
Deadline is Monday, August 19, 2019