GFW Inc. Women's Network- Champions of Change Annual Award
Name: GFW Inc. Women's Network- Champions of Change Annual Award
Date: April 24, 2019
Time: 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM EDT
Registration: Sorry, public registration for this event has been closed.
Greater Fort Wayne Inc. Women’s Network
Champions of Change Annual Awards
To honor the extraordinary leaders in our community, the GFW Inc. Women’s Network will present the Champions of Change Award to two extraordinary individuals from Allen County—one female and one male—who:
- Demonstrate an unwavering passion and commitment to our community.
- Are role models making a difference in the lives of others.
- Have made significant contributions that have inspired women to succeed.
- Have made Allen County a better place to live, work, and play.
Winners of the Champions of Change award get more than community recognition and a physical trophy; they receive a platform to inspire the talent of tomorrow to follow their lead.
The nominees for 2019 are:
- Tomi Cardin, Redemption House Ministries
- John Dortch, Preston Joan Group
- Amy Hanna, RespectTeam
- Andie Hines, Own Your Success
- Michelle Hipskind, SYM Financial Advisors
- Jere Johnson, Indiana Wesleyan University
- Jim Johnson, 3 Rivers Federal Credit Union
- Ashley Jylland-Hade, Believe in a Dream
- Shelly Koelper, Paul Davis
- Aaron Lane, Parkview Health
- Janell Lane, Parkview Health
- Wendy Moyle, Shindigz
- Vivian Purvis, Community Leader
- Dawn Rosemond, Barnes & Thornburg
- Barry Schrock, Summit Consulting & Coaching
- John Stafford, Community Leader
- Holly Wenning, Southwest Allen County Schools
- Leann White, Independent Honda
- Marshall White, Unity Performing Arts Foundation
- Paige Wilkins, Healthier Moms and Babies
Want to see who wins… register today to attend the luncheon!
Registration deadline is April 12!
Sponsorship information can be found here.
Winners will be announced at the luncheon.
Payment is considered your reservation and is non-refundable.