Crystal Reports Basics for Sage 100
This 3-hour online training session is designed to teach the basic fundamentals of report design. Training will be held in a hands-on, online format including hands-on exercises.
* Current knowledge of data structures is suggested.
During this training session, you'll learn about:
- Crystal Reports Wizard
- Formulas & Functions
- Grouping & Sorting
- Subtotals, Grand Totals, Running Totals
- Selection Criteria & Parameters
- Report Formatting - Make it "Pretty"
- Adding to Sage 100 Menu
- Modifying Standard Reports & Forms
- Q & A
- Participants need to have Crystal Reports, along with Sage 100 installed on their workstation prior to the start of training.
- You may use a live company or a test company for the sample data.
Click Here to learn more about the Crystal Reports Basics for Sage 100 online training or Register Today!
Questions? Contact Shannon Barnhardt at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 260-423-2414.