12th Annual ATHENA Awards Luncheon
Join Greater Fort Wayne Inc., for the 2017 ATHENA Awards Luncheon on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 as we honor and celebrate exceptional individuals and organizations who work to empower and support women in their personal and professional goals.
The event will be held in the Marquis Ballroom at Hotel Fort Wayne - doors open at 11:00 am and the program will begin at 11:30 am. Ann Playter, Communications Chair for ATHENA International, will be the keynote speaker and WANE-TV anchor Heather Herron will serve as emcee.
Attendees may request a vegetarian lunch in the comments section of the registration form.
2017 ATHENA Leadership nominees:
- Kathleen Alter, Chief Executive Officer, Women’s Bureau, Inc.
- Kathy Callen, Community Engagement Executive & Senior Vice President, Old National Bank
- Sue Ehinger, Chief Experience Officer, Parkview Health
- Angie Fincannon, Vice Chancellor for Advancement, IPFW
- Brenda Gerber, Vice President of Development, Lifeline Youth & Family Services and Crosswinds, Inc.
- Gina Kostoff, Executive Director, Fort Wayne Urban Enterprise Association, Inc.
- Nora Stewart, Chief Vision Officer, Entheos Audiology Cooperative
- Ruth Strawser, Director of Brand & Strategy Management, Girl Scouts of Northern Indiana-Michiana
- David Threm, Chief Information Officer, Ash Brokerage Corporation
- Faith Van Gilder, Account Supervisor, Asher Agency
The 2017 ATHENA Young Professional nominees:
- Ashley Adamson, Program Manager In-School / JA In A Day Specialist, Junior Achievement
- Holly Barnett, Resident Program Director, Harbour Assisted Living of Fort Wayne
- Anna Bobrowski, Operations Specialist, Fort Wayne-Allen County Airport Authority
- Makenna Click, Owner, Yummi Bunni
- Megan Crites, Associate, MKM architecture + design
- Ashley Jylland-Hade, Volunteer & Human Resources Coordinator, The League for the Blind & Disabled
- Shubitha Kever, Director of TRIO Student Support Services, IPFW
- Kristin Marcuccilli, Senior Vice President & Chief Operating Officer, STAR Financial Bank
- Susan Mendenhall, President, Arts United of Greater Fort Wayne, Inc.
- Carrie Minnich, Director, Dulin, Ward & DeWald, Inc.
- Brooke Sellhorn, Clinical Director, Crosswinds In-Home Family Counseling
- Asher Agency
- Fort Wayne Community Schools
- Healthy Eating Active Living (HEAL)
- McMahon's Best-One Tire & Auto Care
- Questa Education Foundation