The Lathrop Company
Building business in Toledo has been a mission of Lathrop since 1895 when we were a local contractor specializing in the building of fine homes, small civil and industrial projects. Since then, Lathrop has continued to build Toledo’s skyline and become Northwest Ohio’s most established and trusted general builder and construction management firm.
In 1986, Lathrop was acquired by nationally recognized and New York based Turner Construction Company as a wholly owned subsidiary. This allows Lathrop to offer clients the strength and stability of a national corporation, while delivering quality services at a local level.
We have earned recognition by undertaking complex projects of all sizes from $5,000 to $300 million, fostering innovation, embracing emerging technologies, and making a difference for our clients, employees and community with the support of our local business staff of over 70 salary and 40 hourly personnel. We're also a great place to work – in 2020 Lathrop was recognized as one of the best companies to work for by The Blade.
Lathrop has maintained its position in the construction industry because our staff continues to learn and adapt to the demands of sophisticated technologies and highly specialized business operations. From ground-up buildings to complex interior fit-outs, our firm offers local and national resources for every facility type. We employ builders, construction managers, and engineers who have become expert in each market we serve, including: Commercial Interiors, Healthcare, Education, Industrial/Manufacturing, Culture & Entertainment
28 N. St. Clair Street, Suite 200 Toledo Ohio. Located above Fleetwoods Tap Room, Right field of 5/3 Field.