Servus Business Transformation
- Business Coaching
Who I am.
As a Certified FocalPoint Executive and Business Coach, I partner with and serve as a trusted advisor for leaders of small- to medium-sized manufacturing companies to achieve superior personal and corporate performance. Together, we optimize leadership, team development, sales, marketing, operations, HR, and supply chain to achieve superior results and a competitive edge while at the same time providing a quick return on investment (ROI).
Before becoming a FocalPoint Business Coach, I served as a senior manufacturing executive—with up to $150 million P&L responsibility—and led revenue growth, cross-functional team development, strategic planning, operations improvement, and business development for global B2B manufacturers with sales in more than 30 countries. I volunteer for several non-profits, mentor numerous startups, and serve on the board of a local Rotary Club.
What I do
As a business coach, I help business leaders develop and implement strategies in four areas: Time, People/Teams, Revenue Growth, and Long Term Strategies.
Why I do it
My purpose is to bring the best out of my clients leading to personal and business transformation.
Business Coaching, Executive Coaching, Team Development, Leadership Training, Corporate Training, Sales Training, Exit Strategies, Business Valuations, Assessments (DISC, 360 Feedback, Emotional Intelligence, and Workplace Motivators).
- SERVE The clients' needs are always top of mind.
- LISTEN Start by asking great questions and listening to clients’ challenges and goals.
- ENVISION THE FUTURE Help clients develop a vision, plan strategies, and execute them.
- TEAM PERFORMANCE Coach leaders to develop team members and equip them with tools for success.
- ACT WITH INTEGRITY Develop and maintain trust by keeping my word and walking the talk.