Joshua's Hand Inc
- Non Profit Organizations
JOSHUA'S HAND assists the community in helping mid to low-income persons replace the destructive effects of poverty and homelessness with positive, supportive and transformative services designed to promote self-leadership, hope and well-being while transitioning into safe, decent and affordable permanent housing.
- TO EDUCATE Financial Literacy Homebuyer's Education
- TO EMPOWER Home Ownership Lending
- TO EVOLVE Community Development
- Posterity Heights: A vision to rebuild a neighborhood, a vision to bring hope and rebuild lives.
- Joshua LEADS is an acronym for Leadership-Excellence-Adaptability-Development-Success as a Faith Based Service.
Member EventsFriday May 10, 2019New York Life Golf Outing benefiting Joshua's Hand, Inc. ...read more
Whom to Contact
- Cedric Lee WalkerFounder CEOPhone: (260) 348-8954
4202 Hessen Cassel Rd. Joshua's Temple Missionary Baptist Church at the Corner of McKinney and Hessen Cassel Rd.