Sage 100 Crystal Reports Data Structures Online Training
This 2-hour online training session is designed to familiarize the user with Sage 100 data structures and defining options to make Crystal Reports function efficiently. Training will be held in a hands-on, online format including hands-on exercises.
* No previous experience working with Crystal Reports is needed.
- Learn the different types of Sage 100 data tables and where it is appropriate to use the table types.
- Optimize Crystal Designer Settings
- Modify Standard Reports & Forms
- Participants must have Sage 100 v2013 or higher with Crystal Reports XI Release 2 or higher installed on your workstation prior to the start of training.
- The XYZ demo company should be installed.
Click Here to learn more about the Crystal Reports Data Structures online training.
We've added a new session for Thursday, May 9th beginning at 9:30 a.m. - 11:30 am.m EDT - Register Now!
Questions? Contact Shannon Barnhardt at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 260-423-2414.