Sage 100 Advanced Crystal Reports Online Training
This 3-hour online training session is designed to teach the Crystal Report designer the intermediate/advanced techniques needed to develop more complex reports. Training will be held in a hands-on, online format including hands-on exercises.
* Current knowledge of data structures & basic report design techniques is suggested.
- Sub Reports
- Advanced Formulas
- Advanced Selection Criteria
- Cross-Tab Reports
- Suppressing or Revealing Report Sections
- Participants must have Sage 100 v2013 or higher with Crystal Reports XI Release 2 or higher installed on your workstation prior to the start of training.
- The XYZ demo company should be installed.
Click Here to learn more about the Advanced Crystal Reports online training or Register Today!
Questions? Contact Shannon Barnhardt at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 260-423-2414.